Tuesday 22 November 2016

Invisible People Charity

When looking at the purpose of my short film, I understood that the vital social message of Buddy was neglect which leads to teenagers leaving home.
With this is mind, I decided to research some charitys that we could associate our short film with. After a lot of research I came across a charity called 'Invisible People.' 
 
Charities like Invisible people give vulnerable people a purpose in life and so I felt it was relevent to include at the end of my short film. When pitching this idea to some friends who are within my target audience they felt this idea would give the film a true purpose and would appeal to them as a reuslt. And also that it could help similiar people speak about their home situation and get the help they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment